Tagged by Bill P.
1) I'm a clean freak. Wash my hands all the time and I love to clean. Bathrooms (showers, toilets), sinks. Vacuuming, too.
2) At some point in elementary school, I started "drumming" by clicking my teeth. When I would be hearing a song playing or just humming one in my head, I had an elaborate system of pressures and lengths I would hold the "click" to make a drum sound. It probably looks weird to others. It sounds amazing to my inner ear. I might say this contributed to my need for orthodontic helps.
3) My first computer was a Commodore 64. "Karataka" was our first game.
4) The first concert I went to was with FUMC youth group. It was Amy Grant at the Omni. The Omni has since been imploded and Amy Grant has....not.
5) My nickname as a youngster was "Moses." A swim teacher kept having to call me to jump in and get with the group because I was "moseying" along. I think I was daydreaming.
6) I used to stutter (it was more like hesitant speech; I would start the sound of a word and couldn't finish. Had to do with breathing) as a kid. This, too, was a good reason for the "Moses" nickname.
7) I was once so jealous of our babysitter playing with my brother and not playing with me that I broke the panel of a window. We had one of the "behind-your-real-house" barns as a kid. I was swinging one of those hollow plastic baseball bats (ones with a fat end). The more upset I got, the harder I hit the glass on the barn window. It broke. My Dad said I'd have to pay for the damages with my allowance, but it never went that far.
8) I once tried to invite Cameron Diaz to our employee Christmas party when I worked at the hotel in NYC. I was quite intoxicated (just being honest, folks). I knew she was staying in the joint and I knew which room. I knocked on the door several times, but no answer. Thank the Lord she wasn't there.
9) When I was a kid, I called into the radio show of a local Christian station. I dedicated a song to my grandmother. I won the contest. I was able to go to the bookstore and pick out an album (that's right, kiddies... an LP). My choice: Mylon LeFevre and Broken Heart. I think it was the "Sheep in Wolves' Clothing" one.
10) A pet peeve of mine is when someone uses the microwave, but doesn't use the full amount of time they programmed in. Then, when I glance at the microwave's screen to see what time it is, I get freaked for a half-second when I'm guessing it's about 7pm and the screen reads: ":23" I hate that.
I really could go on. But that, dear readers, is enough information.