Monday, March 09, 2009

Obama NickJr PSA

OK - try to imagine if there was something akin to this made about President Bush. Having a difficult time? That right. Because it would be something that would NEVER HAPPEN. This is hilarious, in the sense that it makes you laugh at the absurdity and cry at how our children are being indoctrinated.

Wait a minute..... wait a minute. It's not really biased. Especially the part that says, "...and he writes WONDERFUL speeches!"

My face is frozen in a stunned position.

3 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

I see this all the time as Nanny McAnnie and let me tell you, almost have the entire thing memorized.

I am super curious about whether he snores. But I think NickJr just planted that question in my mind- I don't remember caring before I memorized the rap.

brad said...

I am at a loss.

Harrison said...

I don't even know what to say to that...